- Thai 9 – Thai & Sushi
– 11 Brown Street, Dayton
– Business Casual Dress Code – Jeans and tshirt accepted, no tank tops.
- El Meson – Hispanic Food/Tapas
– 903 East Dixie Drive
– Gluten Free and Vegetarian Friendly
- Carver’s Steak & Chops
– 1535 Miamisburg Centerville Road
– Happy Hour 5-7 Weekdays
- Boston’s Bistro & Pub
– 7500 North Main Street, Dayton
– Say hi to Dave the owner for us!
Owner David Boston with Millionaire Matchmaker’s Justin Bird.
- Barnsider Restaurant
– 5202 North Main Street
– Great Service!
- Crazy Mango Bar & Bistro
– 81 Magnolia Lane, The Greene
– Eat outside for a great atmosphere!
Jake’s employees were stealing, and he could not prove it. Stressed over the deficit in his profits, Jake decided to sail to Europe to get away for a while.
Although the business got its start in 1926, Esther Price’s roots as a candy maker go back to a 7th grade Home Economics class. After partnering with her classmate to make fudge the first time, Esther kept her share to give to her mother, but decided instead to eat that share and make more when she got home. A love affair with candy was born.
Esther started making candy for income while she worked at Rike’s, selling candy to her coworkers to supplement her income. After leaving the job to stay at home with a growing family, Esther started making candy to help make ends meet while her husband Ralph worked at the National Biscuit Company.
- Hawthorn Grill – Comfort Food
– 1222 E Stroop Rd, Kettering
– Stop in for some “Comfort on a Plate”
- Olive, An Urban Dive – Paleo, Vegan, Gluten free, and multi-allergy friendly.
– 416 W Third Street, Dayton
– The website recommends calling ahead for reservations
- Jay’s Seafood
– 225 E. Sixth Street, Dayton
– The seafood is always fresh!
- Coco’s Bistro
– 250 Warren Street, Dayton
– Reservations are not required, but recommended.
- Fusian –Sushi
– 1200 Brown Street Ste 125, Dayton
– Make your own sushi!
- Amber Rose – Eastern European Cuisine
– 1400 Valley Street, Dayton
– Try the cabbage rolls!
- Stepladder – John Balsley, 1862.
- Ice Cream Cone Dispenser – Alexander McLaren, 1919.
- Electric Furnace for cars – Charles L. Lee, 1923.
- Air Conditioner (window/wall units) – Robert R. Candor, 1943.